What is the French gig economy?
The gig economy is a new way of working in France. It describes a labour work force completing assignments based on outcomes, rather than using the historical time based model (daily/hourly rate).
The gig economy is popular with French freelance workers, creatives, software & web developers, IT contractors & home services gig workers. But it’s also a growing trend with opportunities for highly skilled workers within corporate professional consulting services and trades industries.
Whether you need a freelancer in Auckland NZ, a web developer in Singapore, a bookkeeper in Vancouver Canada or a designer in Sydney Australia, we have the gigs for you, across the globe.
Who the gigexchange gig economy section works for?
- A homeowner needing help with specific work around the house.
- A small French business needing temporary odd jobs or on-demand gig jobs completed, without the need for hiring permanent staff.
- A medium sized French business needing additional help with specific business tasks.
- A large French Corporate or Enterprise requiring freelancers, contractors & consultants to help complete those agile backlog tasks and projects.
Why the gigexchange gig economy section can work for your French business.
- We provide a reputation service, validating our skilled pool of honest hard workers
- We provide financial security, ensuring you only pay for work on satisfactory completion
- We provide a fair disputes policy
- We provide a convenient French marketplace with a large pool of trusted and identity verified workers
- Access to expert local French and remote workers, on-demand. Hire the best in-demand flexible and skilled talent, when needed.
How the gigexchange gig economy section works in France?
1. List your gig requirements and what the expected outcome is. All for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Set the price as negotiable or fixed price (non-negotiable)
2. Select your gig worker
- Chat privately with each applicant
- Agree updated scope and price (negotiable gigs)
- Accept/reject workers
3. Agree Terms & Fee. Money withheld independently until completion.
- Lock in the agree terms & fee
- Money is withheld in Stripe escrow until completion to provide security & trust
- Gig worker gets to work
4. Work completed – Release pay and provide feedback
- Gig worker notifies work is completed
- Money is released when you are satisfied
- Feedback given by both parties
Where can I advertise Gigs in France?
Towns & Cities in France
Regions in France
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions